This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Proxy website that actually works!?
03-29-2014, 11:35 PM

As a small business owner, I see only one true, responsible adult comment here and that is Michael (though he is a bit sarcastic).

I have hired quite a few high school/college aged kids to work in my store. There are times during the day when there are very few customers around, so I told my staff that they could feel free to go online if all other work is done (folding clothes, cleaning out dressing rooms, etc). What happened was that not only didn't the stocking, folding and straightening up get done, but customers were forced to wait while the cashier finished his or her game.

After many complaints, I was forced to block these sites. When the same thing happened because employees were using their phones, I was then forced to make a "no cellphone" policy. Not only has production gone up, but now I have employees that I know are there to work and not play games or take care of personal business at my expense.

Anyone trying to use a proxy or VPN on my time will be terminated immediately. No loss to me...I can find someone who will follow my rules. I sign the paychecks, I make the rules. It's that simple.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Steamer - 03-29-2014, 10:41 PM
[] - caleb - 03-29-2014, 10:50 PM
[] - abraXus - 03-29-2014, 11:05 PM
[] - M - 03-29-2014, 11:13 PM
[] - Michael - 03-29-2014, 11:18 PM
[] - Tim - 03-29-2014, 11:34 PM
[] - Cynthia - 03-29-2014 11:35 PM