This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guy I'm dating is showing a different, nasty side?
03-29-2014, 10:52 PM
Guy I'm dating is showing a different, nasty side?
Been dating a guy who seems lovely and is always complementing me. However sometimes he'll just come out with things that take me off guard. It's like Jekyll and Hyde. For example he said that his friend always 'pulls fat chicks..' and when telling me his friends dog drowned his response was to laugh. I've just been so in shock at these random outburst that I've not really took them seriously. He also has starting disrespecting random people on the street, like saying unnecessary nasty things.

I recently found his Twitter and theres various comment about him disrespecting celebrity women's looks.. Saying they need to 'sort their legs out' and they'd be 'awful to wake up to after a one night stand as they scrub up well but are disgusting I'm the morning'. I don't even know who this guy is or whether I should take these as light hearted jokes or not? I'm very turned off by this, especially considering he'd been intimate with me. Where has this other side come from..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Guy I'm dating is showing a different, nasty side? - Grace Hardy - 03-29-2014 10:52 PM
[] - Brian - 03-29-2014, 10:59 PM
[] - Charles - 03-29-2014, 11:12 PM
[] - Cristian - 03-29-2014, 11:22 PM