This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I just being an idiot or am I actually connecting with the spirit world?
03-30-2014, 10:37 AM

Some people have the ability to speak with spirits... There are a lot of people who "claim" there is no afterlife or that there aren't any spirits... Don't listen to them... From my experience, most people either lie or purposely deny spiritual things. The Earth is pretty much completely controlled by spirit. Just be careful if you do come in contact with them because many of them couldn't care less for people in this world... and don't fall for what you see in Hollywood movies, either... They don't float around like mists wondering aimlessly. One thing people don't realize is... they pretty much exist like people in this world do... they have cities... technology... transportation... educational system... even governments... and yes, they even have families... from my understanding... a spiritual body is like a shell that covers the soul essence.... and not all spirits have powers..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Tutti Frutti - 03-30-2014, 10:09 AM
[] - Aaron Aaron Aaron - 03-30-2014, 10:19 AM
[] - Yup - 03-30-2014, 10:22 AM
[] - Joycie - 03-30-2014, 10:24 AM
[] - april sunshine - 03-30-2014, 10:28 AM
[] - 429 - 03-30-2014 10:37 AM