This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to move back to Texas where my ex lives, but my family saids it is a bad ideal. Not the same city.?
03-30-2014, 10:52 AM
I want to move back to Texas where my ex lives, but my family saids it is a bad ideal. Not the same city.?
I left my husband more then a year ago after 5 yrs of marriage because he gave me a black eye and other abusive reasons. I moved home to the east coast with my parents and I have been miserable ever since. I have a 2yr old little girl and she is the love of my life. I haven't been able to find a real job where I can have a stable life and there is nothing to do here on a social level. I been wanting to move back to texas but been nervous about my soon to be ex interfering in my life. I plan on getting full custody and a divorce before making the move. He recently stop calling me everyday and his new girlfriend got my number. His girlfriend informed me they were living together and so on. I was a little hurt by the fact, but I am getting over it. He isn't a good person, so I am not missing anything. I have been angry that he refuses to pay child support and didn't send our little girl a christmas or birthday gift. But he can live and support another woman with a child.

I mostly want to move back because the job market is great there and there is so much to do. Plus I am tired of my family trying to control my life. I am 32 yrs old and I live at home with no job. I am working on my Masters and I feel I can be very successful if I moved back to Texas. I also want to show him that I can do better without him and how much of a loser he is for hurting me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I want to move back to Texas where my ex lives, but my family saids it is a bad ideal. Not the same city.? - Vision2Life - 03-30-2014 10:52 AM
[] - HJW - 03-30-2014, 10:53 AM
[] - Kate - 03-30-2014, 11:04 AM
[] - Chaya - 03-30-2014, 11:21 AM
[] - l8tr g8tr - 03-30-2014, 11:28 AM