This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do some people just have it all?!?! Its not fair.?
03-30-2014, 03:03 PM
Why do some people just have it all?!?! Its not fair.?
There just seem to be some people and girls who just have it all.
For example some girls are beautiful, tall, have amazing hair, gorgeous eyes, fit bodies, amazing physiques, long legs and the best style and intelligence. They also look so happy and are super popular and social and have a million friends and a ton of people adoring them and they are LIVING and always doing something or hanging out with people or traveling. They also come from gorgeous neighborhoods and are rich and have parents who are amazing and who they are friends with and get along with. And plus they are adored by guys
And let's face it, physical appearance is super important in society unfortunately so they have an advantage.

I'm average looking, have like one friend unstable family life, crazy parents and I'm super lonely and never leave my room.
I understand that everyone has their own journey and things aren't always as they seen, but it's still arguable that some people just have so much more.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why do some people just have it all?!?! Its not fair.? - 719 - 03-30-2014 03:03 PM
[] - dougluvn - 03-30-2014, 03:05 PM
[] - Maroontiger - 03-30-2014, 03:13 PM
[] - Kevin - 03-30-2014, 03:16 PM
[] - ant - 03-30-2014, 03:21 PM