This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of some of the Directioners and Mitch Lucker drama on Twitter?
03-30-2014, 08:58 PM

Its dumb. There's no need for drama. I'm a huge fan of suicide silence and believe it or not if it wasn't for them and their music I would have never gotten my act straight or have chosen to pursue music therapy. It Is utterly ridicoulas how some directioner fans are being so disrespectful especially to the friends and family . the daughter is innocent in all of this. For jesus christ she lost her father. The least people can do is keep their mouths shut and give them all peace and privacy. His death is so surreal. I broke down crying and my parents thought it was silly but that's just how powerful music can be. Directioners should really open their minds before their mouth. And at least try to place themselves in the shoes of all suicide silence fans. If one of the direction guys were to have died and if one of them had a daughter and suicide silence fans said such a horrifying thing like the directioners have said Ibet they wouldn't like it one bit. Some of these one D fans are obsessed soooo obsessed they believe they are far more superior than others..........
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ?♥ - 03-30-2014, 08:51 PM
[] - Lana Sixx - 03-30-2014 08:58 PM
[] - Corey - 03-30-2014, 09:04 PM
[] - 719 - 03-30-2014, 09:21 PM
[] - 817 - 03-30-2014, 09:32 PM
[] - Fangirl - 03-30-2014, 09:37 PM