This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend talks about her crushes in front of me and even texts me about them (in group msgs)?
04-01-2014, 07:04 PM
My girlfriend talks about her crushes in front of me and even texts me about them (in group msgs)?
I have this girl who I really love and we've been together for a while now. I know i really love her and i know she really love me, but sometimes she when we hang out together with her friends she gets chatty and they talk about some of their crushes (non celebs, their clasmates or friends), and in front of my face too. this really pisses me off and i've told her aboout how i feel when she does that but sometimes she still does it. she even sends these group messeges (kinda like facebook statuses, except through text) where she puts in stuff like; "I saw him today XD" or "We talked XD" and even hashtags there names, i dont really know what to do. what does this mean??? Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My girlfriend talks about her crushes in front of me and even texts me about them (in group msgs)? - Rey Justine - 04-01-2014 07:04 PM
[] - Unknown - 04-01-2014, 07:17 PM
[] - Jacqueline - 04-01-2014, 07:25 PM
[] - flying carpet - 04-01-2014, 07:28 PM
[] - Sing A Song - 04-01-2014, 07:43 PM
[] - Elsewhere - 04-01-2014, 07:48 PM