This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
People complaining about privacy?
04-02-2014, 03:32 PM

They post it because to a point, facebook is a bit like a blog. It helps them vent their feelings in that moment. Most of the time when people ask whats wrong, they dont ask until later, the situation has been resolved or you arent focusing on it, so never mind, its all good now, Im not as upset over it anymore, so why waste time going over all the details with an aquantiance on fb?

For the people who get aggrivated by people asking.. well, quite frankly, I would have posted the entire situation if I wanted you to come asking. I just wanted to vent my feelings.

I mean, do you never do that in real life? Do you never act aggrivated, but dont want to talk about it so when people ask you say nothings wrong?

I also think facebook creates boundary issues. THere is no separation between your best friend for life, your family, and aquantainces. A post that could be ok for a close friend to ask more details about might not be ok for an aquantaince to ask about. If it were in real life, most people would know and respect this. But on fb, people forget that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Martin Park - 04-02-2014, 03:06 PM
[] - フΛϤ - 04-02-2014, 03:19 PM
[] - Bored Guy - 04-02-2014, 03:22 PM
[] - lilly - 04-02-2014 03:32 PM