This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are your views on feminism and antifemism?
04-02-2014, 09:11 PM

Feminism has some good aspects, but it's become corrupted and greedy. Anti-feminists are really no better, and I don't blame them. Fight fire with fire. Being a pacifist will get you no where since "nice guys finish last" is a popular phrase for a reason, because it's usually true. Anti-feminists counter the greed and corruption of feminism, so in a way they're actually supporting what feminism is suppose to represent: gender equality. Feminists say they want equality but they aim for female superiority. Anti-feminists attempt to tip the scales in favor of equality. So if you ask me some of the anti-feminists out there support the original concept of feminism better than most feminists do. Feminism was originally about equality, not superiority.

I wish feminism would go away and women started supporting women's rights instead, it's a less deceptive term than feminism. I support anti-feminists, like the MRA's, because they stand up for men and they don't attack women's rights which are just and fair. They basically keep feminists from asking for too much, which they often do. But if feminism went away I hope that the MRA would go away, too. Anti-feminists are only necessary because of the existence of feminism.

Believe it or not, being an anti-feminist who supports women's rights is not an oxymoron.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Allison - 04-02-2014, 08:59 PM
[] - 261 - 04-02-2014, 09:02 PM
[] - Tommy - 04-02-2014 09:11 PM
[] - Jack - 04-02-2014, 09:18 PM
[] - Bella B - 04-02-2014, 09:31 PM
[] - Guitar virgin - 04-02-2014, 09:36 PM
[] - latinos rock - 04-02-2014, 09:43 PM