This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I had a fight with this girl and feel so hated now?
04-02-2014, 11:00 PM
I had a fight with this girl and feel so hated now?
She send me twitter private messages telling me i only have friends cuz i sang in front of the school otheriwse i wud be a nobody and nobody cares about me that i am a dramaqueen and emoqueen and stuff and way more i was rlly hurt i just get hurt somuch when somebody calls me a dramaqueen..

so i told this rrlly populair girl at school she got mad and told loads of people and went to that girl to figt with her.. so like 20 people or so walked up to her and fought with words.. so she was all like: WHY DID U HAVE TO MAKE EVERYONE INTERFEAR?' but i didnt want anyone to interfear i wanted to talk privateley so then we talked privately and she said sorry and stuff but now she's tweeting mean stuff about me again and 2 other girls too and they're really painful when all i wanted to do was make things up to her cuz she hurt me..

what should i do those girls who tweet that stuff btw have bullied me for like 3 years and always hurt me when they get the chance to hate me they do so..

i feel so loved by the people who stood up for me but so hated by the bullies who also tweet so mean..

please help me.. i feel so hurt
btw i never did anything to this girl but good stuff.. she admitted it too she said she is annoyed by my happy behaviour

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I had a fight with this girl and feel so hated now? - 784 - 04-02-2014 11:00 PM
[] - James C - 04-02-2014, 11:08 PM
[] - help me - 04-02-2014, 11:24 PM
[] - Tammi - 04-02-2014, 11:34 PM