This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who here has twitter/facebook etc type things................................?
04-03-2014, 05:53 AM
who here has twitter/facebook etc type things................................?
.....just wondering what your thoughts on it are, is it worth it, do you get enjoyment out of it, is it better/worse/same as y/a, im considering new things so have at it..........
see thing is shih tzu, being on here we are all doing the same thing, just not to the same level, but its how it all started place like yahoo answers and chat rooms

i agree, most of its fake one of the reasons i cant be ar*d with it, but then, whats so different about yahoo answers compared to them...
true, identity isnt revealed here for most

but i dont agree with the part you say about we only ask and answer qs,i dont think thats true
we all give personal opinions as answers on here, especially in a subject like philosophy, or r&s etc

and thats what those sites are, just that except take out the q/a system and put in large scale chat
and chat and opinion are personal business , but again not large scale
gastro updates hahahah, indeed, its what we all live for glenn, your behind with the times you luddite!!!(which i had to look up btw)
im surprised you said its better here (not really about facebook tho ive seen alot of people are getting sick of it and it has a lot of problems etc) but just that you are so positive about here

i get sick of yahboosucks and their rubbish sometimes, but going by what you are saying, its the bst place to have a proper adult discussion
(yes thats right yahboosucks you heard me D I S C U S S I O N ) i know chat is a dirty word here

get OVER it!!!!!!
now, shih tzu, if you dare take away my ideas of you being that dog i will have to hurt you ;-p
very detailed and thorough answer sin, thanks, also cool, very admirable that you run long distances
thanks skye ;-) detailed answer as well
natashas, your a frigging nutcase, you made me laugh ah well, even if it was an overreaction you made a decision and i admire that ;-)
so a few for fb and a few for twitter, but overall facebook does seem to be the 'winner' because of the fact you can link to family etc

(to me a big NOOOOOOOO come on you try to grow up and move on from them lunatics ;-D )
thing is pelican, from what i can gather there are more 'interesting' people in twitter due to the fact its being used by a lot of famous people, scientists and other important figures in society and you can actually 'talk' with them
whereas fb is just well, average people
believe you me voy, i have thought how stupid it is being a 'twit' :-D but its more about does the benefits outweigh the negative aspects
im betting yahboosucks are having their typical hissy fit that ive added so many 'details' they say details, i say COMMUNICATION
reasunache, your on season 2 of angel?? where have you been hiding my good man!!!!!!!!
angel is brill, you gotta watch all of them
im not sure yet sin, im thinking for my purposes twitter will be best not fb, im not wanting idle chit chat or friends and family stalking me every day ;-D,

just want to step into that 'virtual online world' that i will probably have to now that im getting things done, and it seems its brill for things like as you said really up to the min news/incidents, so its a good possibility
i would probably 'tweet' a few random rubbish chit chat things, ideas/opinions etc, just like on here, but over all i want to use it for more serious stuff, but you cant rule out anything i suppose

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
who here has twitter/facebook etc type things................................? - froufrou - 04-03-2014 05:53 AM
[] - Shih Tzu - 04-03-2014, 05:56 AM
[] - glenn123 - 04-03-2014, 05:59 AM
[] - Sinâ„¢ - 04-03-2014, 06:10 AM
[] - Skye M - 04-03-2014, 06:23 AM
[] - Pelican - 04-03-2014, 06:26 AM
[] - 785 - 04-03-2014, 06:42 AM
[] - THE VOY - 04-03-2014, 06:43 AM
[] - 273 - 04-03-2014, 06:45 AM
[] - finn mchuil - 04-03-2014, 06:54 AM
[] - Hermelinda - 04-03-2014, 07:07 AM