This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do most people think they're famous because they get alot of followers or friends on the internet ?
04-03-2014, 09:49 AM
why do most people think they're famous because they get alot of followers or friends on the internet ?
Like it's this guy in my school named Jared , i can't stand the dude cause when we're doing group assignments all he talks about is the internet , i overheard some kids in gym saying how jared was hyped up because he has over 3,000 followers on twitter , so yesterday i did some research & found his twitter it turns out that all he does is post good music links from youtube while not even giving the dude who upload the song any credit . I don't really care about the guy but it's just that he bashes kids who focuses more on school . I can't get threw one class without hearing him say something like " Yeah this guy i met on twitter has all the entertainment connections , next week imma try to work with Miley Cyrus " -_- like bro , all you do is post pictures of your sneakers , talk about girls & your fake celeb relationships , is it that these people can't make friends in real life cause it seems like users with alot of followers or friends get things twisted , & im talking about people who base their whole life on websites, people who post every five minutes .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
why do most people think they're famous because they get alot of followers or friends on the internet ? - Daxter - 04-03-2014 09:49 AM
[] - 685 - 04-03-2014, 09:51 AM
[] - GreenDayGirl - 04-03-2014, 10:06 AM
[] - hollisterr12 - 04-03-2014, 10:14 AM
[] - Faith - 04-03-2014, 10:18 AM