This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do I do? What's wrong with me?
04-04-2014, 06:22 AM
What do I do? What's wrong with me?
I know this will sound crazy and illogical, but here it goes. I had a childhood friend that I have not seen or heard from for over ten years. I looked through the albums I had at home and I found pictures of that friend. I also still have a few memories of this friend, but they are a bit unclear. I do remember liking this friend in the past though. I also noticed that when looking through the album, I saw his name on a name tag. Out of curiosity, one day, I decided to look him up on facebook and found him (or at least I think). He looked so much like the pictures in the album, and his name isn't very common. I really wanted to see if it was actually him and to get to know him. I had this crazy idea to friend him. Guess what? I did. I friended him before I realized that I could have messaged him. So I also sent him a message, but every time I tried, there was an error. So here I was friending a guy I wasn't 100% sure was my childhood friend. I can't even explain why I wanted to in the first place. Days, weeks, months, and I think about a year or so went by and I heard nothing from him, so I finally gave up. Recently, he suddenly accepted my friend request. Not only that, I noticed that he actually visited the city I am living in, but I had no idea, I am thinking that it's just coincidence. After he visited the city I am living in, he suddenly accepts. I feel that he is just accepting because he has nothing better to do. Now I am thinking that I should message him, but I am really scared. I know that it is better to get over your fears but can anyone tell me if I am just insane for doing something like this? Are old memories messing up my emotions and actions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What do I do? What's wrong with me? - Random - 04-04-2014 06:22 AM
[] - Andrea - 04-04-2014, 06:28 AM
[] - jane - 04-04-2014, 06:38 AM