This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I get in trouble if my friend does drugs? **URGENT**?
04-04-2014, 01:52 PM
Can I get in trouble if my friend does drugs? **URGENT**?
I'm gonna give the full story here because I'm quite scared.

So there's a friend of mine who we will call Abby. Just for reference, I'm 14, she is 15. (Not the real name) Abby and I met on Facebook a few months ago, and I found out we live in the came town, but we've never met. We have only talked in our little facebook group chat or occasionally texted. But just yesterday I found out that she does marijuana, to quote her, 'fairly often'. This came as a HUGE shock to me because I thought she was a pretty good and innocent person. I don't really want to associate with her, because I am against drugs and she has done some other things that I don't agree with, but aren't illegal. Her parents know that she has done drugs and so do the law, I believe, (I'm not sure) but she isn't supposed to be doing them anymore. My question is, if she gets caught, could I be anything to do with it? Like because I knew and didn't say anything? If this matters, I'm what most people consider "a good kid". I get good grades, I have never done drugs, had alcohol, or done anything illegal and have no interest in doing so. I'm just very scared about what could happen with this...please answer?
Thank you for your answers, I've calmed down a bit and I feel better...I think I will just stay away from her as you said, maybe just take a break from the internet in general.

Btw, yes I do have several internet friends who I don't know much about, I am really not internet safe. It doesn't seem dangerous to me since never give out my address...but anyway, thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can I get in trouble if my friend does drugs? **URGENT**? - Cee - 04-04-2014 01:52 PM
[] - John - 04-04-2014, 02:05 PM
[] - danger - 04-04-2014, 02:17 PM
[] - Bryan - 04-04-2014, 02:21 PM
[] - Michael T - 04-04-2014, 02:27 PM
[] - 269 - 04-04-2014, 02:40 PM