This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice on a guy? I'd be so appreciative of any help?
04-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Advice on a guy? I'd be so appreciative of any help?
There's this guy that I met last February and we hit it off straight away. Long story short we were extremely close, liked each other for a while but he got over me while i unfortunately fell in love with him. He never treated me right, ALWAYS making empty promises, he's hurt me more than I can even put into words. As I said, he got over me, and he now likes this other girl. He always tells me he wants to see me soon but that he's just really busy (he has two jobs, starting uni, etc) but on social networking (instagram) I always see that on a weekly basis he's meeting up with that girl he likes. She's his personal trainer as well so that's his reason for why he has time to meet up with her and not me, but he's constantly saying how busy he is but he always manages to find time to go out for a drink with her after training etc.

I know I need to let go and move on but I'm just finding it really hard to accept that the person I thought I'd always have by my side / would always be with, just moved on so quickly. I don't have many friends and so I don't have anyone to 'move on' to. I'm just really hurt and struggling to be happy and move on, because as I said, I really did love him.

It just hurts so much and I'm having a really, really hard time letting to. I was wondering if there was any advice you can give me about my situation / how to move on? I really appreciate you taking the time to read this and possibly answering.
Thank you so much, have a nice day xx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Advice on a guy? I'd be so appreciative of any help? - brooklyn - 04-04-2014 07:09 PM
[] - at'a'glance - 04-04-2014, 07:25 PM
[] - lisa - 04-04-2014, 07:38 PM
[] - susan - 04-04-2014, 07:50 PM