This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is my friend being spoiled? 10 points!?
04-05-2014, 09:09 AM

That would depend on how she reacts to receiving the iPad mini. If she is appreciative of it, then she is not spoiled. If she says it's not good enough, then she is spoiled. Being spoiled has to do more with the person's actions than the actual material things. I have met people who would be considered to be poor by government standards who I consider to be spoiled because they don't care how their actions affect those around them and their parents let them (e.g. a teenager charging his dad's card to the limit on online gaming, the dad can't afford to pay and punishes the teen, but the mother says it's o.k., gets mad at the father for punishing the boy and lifts the boy's punishment; the boy never apologizes to his dad and pulls more stunts later, this is a spoiled teen). In the case you describe simply receiving an iPad mini does not make a person spoiled. Again it is how she reacts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - person - 04-05-2014, 08:38 AM
[] - 455 - 04-05-2014, 08:49 AM
[] - TheRealNumberNine - 04-05-2014, 08:51 AM
[] - kirsty - 04-05-2014, 09:05 AM
[] - StarSwinger - 04-05-2014 09:09 AM