This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to let a girl on Facebook know I'm interested in her?
04-05-2014, 09:03 PM
How to let a girl on Facebook know I'm interested in her?
I recently became Facebook friends with a girl whom I knew like an acquaintance through a college class we had together. The semester is now over, but starting a couple of weeks before that, I've thought about asking her out or something.

Facebook messages/chat is currently the only way I can contact her, but with her apparently being busy quite often, she and I haven't had an actual chat yet. When we get a chance to talk through FB (or maybe some other means like text messages), how can I let her know that I'm interested in her without coming on too strong? Since we should probably get to know each other a bit as friends first, what could possibly direct the conversation toward that topic?

Our first online conversation may be several days away, or maybe it'll happen within a few hours of this question being submitted. Who knows. *shrug*
After we became FB friends, I sent a few messages about getting to know each other as more than former classmates and having a conversation sometime. But I don't know if I should send any more before she replies from her side of the chat window. I can see how online messaging on a semi-daily basis could become annoying, and of course, this could just be a matter of impatience on my part.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to let a girl on Facebook know I'm interested in her? - ZLD - 04-05-2014 09:03 PM
[] - Kathy - 04-05-2014, 09:09 PM
[] - yusif - 04-05-2014, 09:16 PM