This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do they sell or have Icecream, chocolate in Ireland?
04-05-2014, 09:49 PM

Not the particular brands you mention, but you can get our equivalent for most of those items. Lays are potato crisps (what we call chips is french fries to you), and there are many different brands on sale. I'm not sure about ketchup flavour, though. There are many different brands of chocolate cookies too. If you want a taste closer to home, you can get Betty Crocker mix in most supermarkets (in Tesco, for sure) and cook them yourself. Hot chocolate powder is also widely available in supermarkets, and Cadbury's and Bewleys are the best brands here (also available in Tesco). Ice cream - you are probably familiar with Ben and Jerry's, and possibly also with Haagen-Dazs or Carte D'Or. Good Humor ice cream in USA is owned by Unilever who use the market brand Wall's here, and so Wall's ice cream is likely to be very similar to at home. You can get all these in any supermarket.

You can get popcorn kernels here to cook yourself (or to microwave if you want less hassle), but I haven't heard of popcorn powder.

https://www.facebook.com/KrispyKremeIreland says that Krispy Kreme doughnuts are now available in Tesco, Dunnes Stores and Centra. The page also says Made Fresh Daily. Perhaps if you go to the bakery department and ask for fresh made doughnuts? I don't buy doughnuts, so I can't tell you if they are nice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - SoonToBeChampion - 04-05-2014, 09:33 PM
[] - the3rdtom - 04-05-2014, 09:36 PM
[] - bluebell - 04-05-2014 09:49 PM
[] - greenorlagh - 04-05-2014, 10:04 PM
[] - Éirainn - 04-05-2014, 10:06 PM
[] - The ONE - 04-05-2014, 10:21 PM
[] - Orla C - 04-05-2014, 10:37 PM