This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I will be 28 soon and have nobody in my life. I will die before I become apathetic.?
04-06-2014, 02:21 AM

I see from your account that you are a very intelligent person, and i appreciate the fact that you are learning psychology to help people without the usage of drugs.

How should i say, certainly i am not old enough as you to lecture you. ^ ^
But well all i know that life really gets us down sometimes, hardships, quarrels etc. And yeah, like you said being strong is the only option you have at times like that, many have had experienced it.

Yes being alone is kinda tough, i have been like that in my life. But i found many supportive friends. who helped me through.. If you have trustworthy people you need to rely on them, no matter how hard it is. If you don't. it's not easy but, you need to find good people that would listen to you. Smile Face to face.

And that lady, who knows she may have an interest in you, if you guys understand each other then it's cool. Your probably less self confident in dating because you THINK that you are lonely, After my first heart break, which happened a month ago i lost all my self confidence, and it was not a happy relationship either. But after giving yourself some time, you need to realize to NOT to be afraid of opportunities you can take in life. Otherwise in the end you'll regret it na? Smile

It's like now when everything feels or looks like hell at the moment, you need to reach out and grasp that happiness. ^ ^

Sorry, i have less experience! but this is the much i can do.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Dan - 04-06-2014, 02:01 AM
[] - Nelly - 04-06-2014, 02:12 AM
[] - Darkphoenix1 - 04-06-2014 02:21 AM