This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help? what would you do? its crazy but i wanna marry her..?
04-06-2014, 04:34 AM

As a man, I admire your courage for wanting to make this permanent commitment to this particular woman, considering you're still a teenager.
However, I would want you to think this over deeply before making this permanent commitment, which could make or break both of you.
You consider her worth marrying. But does she regard you in the same way? If not, better rethink your plans.
If she does feel the same way as you about getting hitched, I worry about the implications that come from her mother's lack of trust in you. Parental approval is a factor whether a marriage will last, because if the parents of those who get married support their children's decision, then the married couple stand a better chance of staying together despite their challenges.
Besides, if her mother is like that, could it be possible that the daughter may have acquired such similar behavior and attitude even unconsciously?
You sound like a good man. Take your time and think deeply about this before taking the plunge. It could save you from a life of misery.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - cici - 04-06-2014, 04:25 AM
[] - SalsaShark - 04-06-2014, 04:27 AM
[] - 264 - 04-06-2014 04:34 AM