This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't think her best friend likes me?
04-06-2014, 05:10 AM
I don't think her best friend likes me?
I really like this one girl in my school, but there's a problem. This might sound dumb, but I got into a big Facebook argument with her best friend last year over political stuff and so I'm afraid to hit on my crush because I'm worried that her friend wouldn't like me dating her. Due to this, I've only talked to her a couple of times but if I want her I'm not too worried about getting her because girls hit on me pretty often (not to sound arrogant but it's true). I don't have any classes with her, but she's in band like I am and we're going to Chicago later in the year for our trip and I can talk to her there. Additionally, one of my close friends is friends with her and he said he could be my wingman and help me out. Also, another one of my crush's friends is in my English class but I've never talked to her. What should I do? I really want to go out with her but I'm afraid to try because of her friend?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I don't think her best friend likes me? - John - 04-06-2014 05:10 AM
[] - Kenzie - 04-06-2014, 05:23 AM
[] - JP - 04-06-2014, 05:34 AM