This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My wife has been sick for 2 years and doctors dont know why (stomach)?
04-06-2014, 07:14 AM
My wife has been sick for 2 years and doctors dont know why (stomach)?
my wife has been to the doctor about 50 times in the last 2 years, the gastroenterologist 4 times.
they said her stomach and upper gastrointestinal are acting "limp" and they dont know why. she can hardly eat anything and is currently 86.6 pounds. only thing that seemed to help was to eat some types of gluten free foods. most foods, even gluten free foods still hurt her stomach. raw veggies spices and meat really irritate her stomach. her endoscopy resulted in food not being pushed out of her intestines. they tested for crohns and parasites. negative. we tried a candida cleanse but she cant stomach the pills. pus in stool. nausea all day. constipation. acid reflux. dizziness and fainting. she is so hungry but most of anything she eats tries to come back up or really upsets her stomach . we are desperate and changed doctors 3 timesthey dont know what to do next. her stomach just isnt working. please help. she takes reglan, zofran, acid reducers and enemas on the daily.
they did check for celiacs and it came back negative. im trying aloe extract to try healing her stomach so that she may eat. currently she wont travel. she has a massive fear of vomiting and vomit. i thought fecal transplant was illegal now in the U.S. ill check. once she is able to travel i will force her doctors to admit her to the hospital. its like the doctors dont care if she dies. all 4 of them from different clinics. currently she can only eat, gluten free coco pebbles, silk (soymilk), cream cheese, gluten free bread, and a tiny piece of ham. just those on the daily. any more and she has a horrible night. some times she can stomach a quarter teaspoon of nutella. now she is 86.6 pounds. we live in fresno ca and we dont have a mayo clinic near by. we need a doctor that cares. all of this started 3 months before she gave birth to my son. we still have the candidapills but she cant take them yet. i need her to get admitted and intravenously helped. her tummy cant handle much more an

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My wife has been sick for 2 years and doctors dont know why (stomach)? - Anton - 04-06-2014 07:14 AM
[] - Shauna - 04-06-2014, 07:23 AM
[] - Mona - 04-06-2014, 07:31 AM
[] - Elaine - 04-06-2014, 07:43 AM
[] - Chris - 04-06-2014, 07:58 AM