This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP! How do I tell a guy who's in a relationship that I like him?!?
04-06-2014, 09:48 PM

I know how you feel. It sucks. But things do get better. Try not to consume yourself with this same thought. It&#x27;s just gonna make you really sad. Try to get your mind off of him while your on break. Try to talk to the guy you like a lot more just text him and say hi what&#x27;s up. Try to slowly get closer with him and he might start seeing you as more than a friend especially if he fights a lot with his boyfriend he&#x27;ll surly need someone to talk to (you) try noticing other guys at your new school. So you don&#x27;t hurt with just the thought of that guy with someone else. It&#x27;s hard but you can do it. If you really wanna say how you feel. I suggest you ask him out for cofee casually one day. And just slowly try to ask how his boyfriend is and how there doing so he get to thinking about the fights. Get him to vent to you and when he gets to thinking more he might just make himself mad. Then try to calm him down after and when you both are silent just say you have to tell him something.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Z â–² - 04-06-2014, 09:32 PM
[] - Xx9211997xX - 04-06-2014, 09:46 PM
[] - nicole - 04-06-2014 09:48 PM