This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I block my crush off of Facebook?
04-07-2014, 03:48 AM
Should I block my crush off of Facebook?
I've been liking this guy for almost 4 years now, we're are both seniors in high school and are about to graduate in 4 months. I recently just told him how i felt in a long paragraph, after that he replied back to me with:

"Aw thanks you're beautiful!! My bad on not replying idk what's up with thatt You don't have to stop saying hi 😊"

After that we stopped talking for a while and then 3 days ago I finally asked him how he felt about me:

Me: Hey, can I ask you something?

Him: Yes! Aha

You can

ask me already aha d:

Me: Lol I was taking dat shower

Do you like anyone?

Him: Aha I'm just doing me lol

Me:Lolol alright. So you don't like anyone?

Him: Aha idk I guess so! Why

Me: Haha kay I want to know the way you feel about me?

Him: We're friends, and I haven't seen you in a really long time

Me: Alright so you just see me as your friend? And nothing else?

Him: Well yeah, did I give you the impression there was something else?

Me:Lol nooo, i guess it's just who you are as a person. And the reason why i'm asking is because i need to move on from you, and you've never really given me an answer as to how you feel about me. So i just wanted to find out. I'm not sure if your remember but on the last day of our sophomore year i told you how i felt and i was almost crying but you told me you were drunk...so yeah...I'm glad you're finally telling me how you feel.

That was the last message i sent...and he hasn't replied back to it...and im starting to just give up on him completely. Do you think i should block him off of facebook or is that immature? I feel like if i don't block him, im going to keep looking at his profile and it's going to keep making me sad.We all have a group of close friends that we share and they all at some point have tried to hit on me. They're all cute but i like him the most. I seriously wondering if one of his best friends has a crush on me so that's why he doesn't want to give me a chance, case he doesn't want to hurt his best friends feelings. What should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I block my crush off of Facebook? - Annabelle Cross ❣ - 04-07-2014 03:48 AM
[] - Samantha - 04-07-2014, 03:51 AM
[] - CC - 04-07-2014, 04:05 AM
[] - Sunflower - 04-07-2014, 04:14 AM
[] - hello - 04-07-2014, 04:18 AM
[] - lilly - 04-07-2014, 04:35 AM
[] - Rick - 04-07-2014, 04:41 AM
[] - Eric - 04-07-2014, 04:53 AM
[] - Gomez - 04-07-2014, 04:57 AM