This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop people from seeing my comments in Facebook Timeline?
04-07-2014, 05:10 AM
How to stop people from seeing my comments in Facebook Timeline?
Hi, being political season I often will comment at various news sites on stories. One of which is Politico.com on FB and through their own site. I make these comments and sometimes will use "log in with Facebook" on sites to log in quickly. I DO NOT see any of these comments on my Facebook Timeline and that's great, I don't want my friends having to or being able to read every damn comment I make on every story. Today, a friend said "I love all your political comments on Facebook" I was stunned. I see NONE of them on my timeline. However, when I go to "timeline review" I see them and it says all of them are "allowed on timeline" it does not give me a way to say "NO, NOT ALLOWED ON TIMELINE". Is there a way for me to comment and not have it seen on my timeline. If I can't see it, no one should be able to see on my timeline. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to stop people from seeing my comments in Facebook Timeline? - RICHARD - 04-07-2014 05:10 AM
[] - abraXus - 04-07-2014, 05:22 AM