This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my little sister just broke up? am i nosy if i interfere in her life?
04-08-2014, 04:42 AM

It is not bad that you looked through her Twitter. Asking her what's wrong would not make you nosy.
In fact, asking her about what happened would make you a caring and loving sister.

Your sister may not want to talk about it. She may not want anyone getting involved. She may act like she wants privacy and to be left alone. Yet what she really needs, is to know that someone loves her and cares for her. Even if she doesn't want to talk to you about it, she needs to know that you care and you are available if she ever wants to talk.

You don't want her, in the future, to look back on this breakup and to think that no one offered her a shoulder to cry on. You want her to remember that you offered to listen and to talk; a shoulder to cry on, and someone to give her a hug.

Ask how she is doing and see how much she'll open to you. Maybe a little - maybe a lot. But at the very least, she needs to know that you're available if she needs you.

So in short, no, you're not being nosy. You just care about your sis.
Good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Samantha - 04-08-2014, 04:16 AM
[] - Mason - 04-08-2014, 04:18 AM
[] - Benejoe - 04-08-2014, 04:27 AM
[] - isabel - 04-08-2014, 04:30 AM
[] - LizzieNeedsHelp - 04-08-2014, 04:33 AM
[] - Jason Dudley - 04-08-2014 04:42 AM