This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't stop thinking about her..? I really need some help please?
04-08-2014, 04:19 AM
I can't stop thinking about her..? I really need some help please?
Please hear me out, I am in love this girl but I never spoke to her. We just had some eye contact, every time I see her in high school, my stomach feels weird and I just want to fly away into freedom and forget about talking to her. I developed really strong feelings for her, since she is very cheerful and I heard she is a very nice person.

I got many many plans for her and myself in my mind, although there are many other beautiful girls, I just can't seem to think about anyone else. I just want to sit with her in the cold relaxing night looking at the stars and protecting her from any harm. I want to be the guy she loves, I just want her to be mine to love.

I felt a strong emotion from the moment I saw her, it's been a month ever since I liked her. I still have made no progress towards her. Right now I am here drinking my cold coffee and listening to slow music in the cold late night and reflecting, I can't think about anything but her. I feel so pathetic and just, stupid. I feel a little depressed too, since it is the weekend and I can't see her until Monday starts. It is my first time loving someone so much, I never felt this way before...

I really like her but it's hard for me to speak with her with my friends teasing me, this question may seem a little bit stupid since I never spoke to her, but I just really need an advice to cheer myself up a little bit. I would be very thankful and appreciative if you could type me something out that might help me.

Thank you so much, Just thank you...

Side note: Please don't say it is ridiculous.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I can't stop thinking about her..? I really need some help please? - YourBrother. - 04-08-2014 04:19 AM
[] - Ashley - 04-08-2014, 04:26 AM
[] - Daniella Harris - 04-08-2014, 04:36 AM
[] - HubaBuba - 04-08-2014, 04:43 AM
[] - Eric - 04-08-2014, 04:47 AM
[] - Clare - 04-08-2014, 04:52 AM