This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't stop thinking about her..? I really need some help please?
04-08-2014, 04:43 AM

Awe I think this is really cute (the way you think about her) Smile I&#x27;m know a lot of guys who like someone and scared to talk to them but there&#x27;s nothing to be scared about!Trust me I&#x27;m a girl so I know how we girls feel.. We love when guys talk to us!! Especially if they start talking to us first it makes us feel special!So I think u should really start talking to her it doesn&#x27;t have to be a long talk it could just be a hi and believe me saying hi to her will make a difference shell get to notice you if she hasn&#x27;t already...another thing u could do is ask your friends to go and talk to her when she&#x27;s with her friends so your friends could talk to her friends and you talk to that girl you like!! And by the way we don&#x27;t have school on Monday!! Sorry! :&#x2F; and if you&#x27;re scared to talk to her may be text her? May be find her on Facebook. Or somewhere else and start texting her or may be if you know her phone number.. But I think that girl is lucky to have. Guy like u liking her this much! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ashley - 04-08-2014, 04:26 AM
[] - Daniella Harris - 04-08-2014, 04:36 AM
[] - HubaBuba - 04-08-2014 04:43 AM
[] - Eric - 04-08-2014, 04:47 AM
[] - Clare - 04-08-2014, 04:52 AM