This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please Please Help this is my last hope?
04-08-2014, 04:36 AM
Please Please Help this is my last hope?
Please please help you're my last hope.

Is there anyway you can help donate to this cause or help promote it:http://gogetfunding.com/project/16-years-of-pain-gone-in-6-months#/project_details

I'm 16 years old. My mother, a widow, can't afford the cost of braces. This is my last hope to come to. I get bullied everyday over my teeth. I stand out of family photos because I hate smiling. I don't even smile or laugh anymore because I hate showing my teeth. I don't want to go on like this please please donate and help!?!?

If you need verification of the braces cost just go to Old Quarter Dental

I would be so grateful if you could and I would donate something to a charity of your choice,
I am so sorry if it came off that way. I know all of those things but I've lived with this pain my entire life. My family that I do take the pictures with are on unemployment benefits. I've tried for so many jobs but again I didn't get it and my teeth do contribute to not getting a job especially when they take one look at them. I'm not trying to make myself seem like another sob story and I said if people can donate I'm not forcing and I did say I would donate something to a charity of their choice even if it is just my time volunteering. I truly am sorry I made you think all of those things.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Please Please Help this is my last hope? - cat nipper - 04-08-2014 04:36 AM
[] - DD - 04-08-2014, 04:43 AM