This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i go for it very scared of rahu mahadasha?
04-08-2014, 04:38 AM
Should i go for it very scared of rahu mahadasha?
All right so I had visited a gynac for some prob and she saw my skin problem.the skin on my hands below elbow due to deficiencies have high pigmentation and very wrinkled like old age people and she asked me so I said I had some treatment with very minimal results and I couldn't have said to her my other life ordeal which prevented me from doing herbal and natural treatment with which I treatted myself off my chronic rhinitis low haemoglobin and other abnormalities in just 1.5months

I had been trying to make some money for this skin problem since 2010 and till now haven't made a dime bcoz I faced a lot of cheat and hurdles as well

I tried suiciding and 3time my mother foiled it.Now this gynac had asked me to visit on 28 and said she'll admit me in hospital on 2nd for my skin treatment.She said my skin will be just fine as young and natural as above my elbow .

So my question is should I trust her??

My details :
Dob 19/07/1990
Tob :11.00am
Pob:mumbai

I'm scared of having negative effects, have many probs at once:'(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should i go for it very scared of rahu mahadasha? - Shelly - 04-08-2014 04:38 AM
[] - Subhra @Stro - 04-08-2014, 04:46 AM