This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you feel like this generation is wasting their lives?
04-08-2014, 04:39 AM
Do you feel like this generation is wasting their lives?
I feel like technology and social media are taking control over the world which is depriving people of what really matters in life. The majority of this generation (mostly 12-25 year olds) believe that life is about getting a certain number of likes on an Instagram picture or getting the most followers on twitter. I feel like people are slowly forgetting that there is more to life than electronics, and as the years go by and more technology comes out this will just become worse. Life is about learning, exploring the world we were given, and discovering ourselves but now thanks too Instagram and facebook, people are too ignorant to look up from their phones and see the true beauty in life. Kids complain about learning things in school that "won't ever matter in their lives" but they don't realize that it's still important to know things about the world whether or not they will ever use it. Instead of studying kids spend time on Facebook and blame "society" for their grades. Who agrees?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do you feel like this generation is wasting their lives? - I - 04-08-2014 04:39 AM
[] - Advanced Search - 04-08-2014, 04:40 AM
[] - Derek - 04-08-2014, 04:44 AM
[] - Jordan - 04-08-2014, 04:52 AM
[] - cHAcHA - 04-08-2014, 05:00 AM