This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yahoo mail, the email I relied upon for over a decade, is now a complete disaster. Fire the responsible party.?
04-08-2014, 04:40 AM
Yahoo mail, the email I relied upon for over a decade, is now a complete disaster. Fire the responsible party.?
Where do I start? It. is. horrible. Nothing about it is easy or better for the user. And don't offer that "get used to" crap. I am not the problem. Go back to the drawing board, Yahoo. Do better. Your new dress is ugly and shows too much. It's giving you a bad name around the world.

I would have stayed with you for life Yahoo; now you have turned abusive. Don't be a google clone. You were better than that. You want to know the problems? Then call me at 442 249 5096. Meanwhile, I will be looking for a new email provider.

Karen Koyne
kkoyne@yahoo.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Yahoo mail, the email I relied upon for over a decade, is now a complete disaster. Fire the responsible party.? - karen - 04-08-2014 04:40 AM
[] - Thank You YA!T - 04-08-2014, 04:49 AM