This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
girls is she shallow she deleted me on facebook?
04-08-2014, 04:56 AM

She's being indecisive of what she actually wants to do, on the one hand she knows you and might of had some kind of feelings for you but on the other hand she might of forgot you and didn't want to remember or she could of been pissed off at you for some reason... Its difficult to say actually every time i delete someone from facebook its never for the same reason, I had something like that happen to me once, we were friends and saw each other every now and then and I added him on fb, a few weeks later i noticed he had deleted me so i just left it and a few days after that he had re-invited me, so i asked him why delete me just to re-invite me later and his explanation was something about his fb crashed and some of his contacts were deleted...of course this is bullshit so I just said okay. Just be up front with her and ask why did you delete me in the first place?? If she deletes you again then shes shallow and playing games with you and cant man up to tell you the truth (one of those to good for the world to answer your questions type girls) but if she answers you with something you can believe, well then go from there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ladyhawke707 - 04-08-2014, 04:51 AM
[] - Set - 04-08-2014 04:56 AM