This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i advertise my internet company for free?
04-08-2014, 07:52 PM

SEO is the answer to your question. SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a guaranteed for long-term website visibility and ranking. But before anything else, you should understand its purpose and function. Here are some ways:

Keyword research. One of the essential component of SEO processes and crucial. You must find right keywords that the researchers usually visit and place it in your website. But before inserting those keywords, you should make sure that you would undergo a profound keyword research.

Blog. Blogging is a very powerful means of communication. You can insert contents of your website and add your link in it. For better results, you should always update it and do follow ups.

Content and Structure. You should work on your web site's content and structure as to drive the browsers interest and attention. You should have a unique content, meaning that no copying and pating from other sites.

Social bookmarking. Submit and bookmark you website and some of your affiliate links. You can visit Social Marker site for easy use.

Social Media Networking. You can also do advertising through the social media networking site. Example for this is the face book.

Directory Submission. Don't wait for google or yahoo to pick up, you need to submit manually your website to search engines.

Resiprocal Lingking. Build a back links, these are links that point to your website from other sites.

More of information, you can check my source. Wish you success.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Abd Essamad - 04-08-2014, 07:13 PM
[] - mrpaintr2u - 04-08-2014, 07:16 PM
[] - alfred - 04-08-2014, 07:19 PM
[] - James - 04-08-2014, 07:22 PM
[] - Jenna - 04-08-2014, 07:24 PM
[] - ? - 04-08-2014, 07:34 PM
[] - Chris P - 04-08-2014, 07:44 PM
[] - Brian - 04-08-2014, 07:50 PM
[] - Shiela - 04-08-2014 07:52 PM