This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPhone 5 or Galaxy S3? Which phone should I get?
04-08-2014, 07:15 PM
iPhone 5 or Galaxy S3? Which phone should I get?
I'm about to buy a new phone but I'm having a lot of difficulty choosing which one to get. I like the simplicity and design of the iPhone 5, plus I like that I can put all of my old music and apps on the phone while still being comfortable and knowing my way around the OS (I have an iPod touch). BUT, I also like the look and design of the Samsung Galaxy S3.. I really like the customization options that come with the phone and all the cool android features as well.

I guess my main reason of being torn is because I feel that if I get the iPhone, I'm not going to be excited with it like I would be with the Galaxy. BUT I love the whole interface of Apple. I want to use my emoji's, my instagram, and the app store. Plus, it's easier to have iTunes and everything all in one.

I know that if I get the Galaxy, I will not use the music player and that'd I'd probably continue to lug around both my phone AND my iPod in my pockets, which I find really annoying.

So, in short, I suppose it all comes down to not wanting to carry around both a phone and my iPod. It'd be nice to have it all in one (with the iPhone) but I really, really like the Galaxy S3.

What phones do you guys have? Any opinions?
I'd be going with Verizon, both phones are $199.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
iPhone 5 or Galaxy S3? Which phone should I get? - JonJonJonathon - 04-08-2014 07:15 PM
[] - Tara hardy - 04-08-2014, 07:24 PM
[] - Shannon - 04-08-2014, 07:32 PM
[] - Hmmmm - 04-08-2014, 07:38 PM
[] - Dj Mack - 04-08-2014, 07:41 PM