This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make money blogging?
04-08-2014, 07:32 PM

There's a site called Bubblews.com that was initiated in the early years of 2012, and since then, it has been showing remarkable progress. It's still developing, but they pay you $0.01 per

View, Like/Dislike, and comment you receive for your blog posts. They have a 10 day limit, which isn't too bad, and you can easily get started by signing up for free!

You can literally post anything you want, but try to be unique and at least go for 300+ word articles/blogs.

I typically write on average 600-1,500+ word blogs because I've been practicing and improving daily on my writing. It really adds up, and it's a nice site to test your skills as a potential blogger.

As for independent blogging, it's best to do some keyword research to find the right niche. Try to find long tailed keywords (keywords with more than 3 words) so that you focus on a targeted audience that actually has a decent amount of traffic.

You want to be careful with Google Adsense, and you should mix up your sources of revenue.

Hope this helps. Tongue

Below are some payment proofs (most popular being my third payment proof bubblews verification blog postI personally have made on the site. I'm currently working on my sixth payment (the minimum payout is $25.00), and I look forward to doing business with the Bubblews team!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to make money blogging? - Rosendin - 04-08-2014, 07:25 PM
[] - Life - 04-08-2014, 07:28 PM
[] - Jake - 04-08-2014, 07:29 PM
[] - BO - 04-08-2014, 07:31 PM
[] - Mr. Wugguls - 04-08-2014 07:32 PM