This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Android or Iphone?
04-08-2014, 08:06 PM

Do you download free music? If you do, it's a LOT easier on Android as you can simply download an app, and it downloads high quality music right to your music folder. Technically there are apps on iOS for that, but it's less sophisticated. The music doesn't save to your music folder, you actually need to open the app to play your music, and it doesn't work with the screen locked. Apps aren't even slow to be released on Android anymore. If a popular app is released on iOS, it'll be a week tops before it's released on Android. At the time of release, Google Now was not very mature; however, it's been getting better at an exponential rate. In fact, I'd say it's better than Siri. It can do pretty much everything Siri can, but also presents you with information before you even say "OK Google" or press the mic button. Pretty much the only thing Siri has over Google Now is that you can mess around with is and ask it “what does the fox say”. It’s fun, but gets really old really quick. Also, everything you buy/download/store in your contact list is automatically backed up to whichever Google account you sign into the play store with.
The whole “it just works” argument for apple devices is NOT true. I know numerous people with battery issues on their iPhone’s, and iTunes (required for doing a lot of things to an iPhone) is horribly buggy. Even if you have a high end computer, iTunes will slow your computer to a crawl, and sometimes deletes content without your permission.
I am clearly a bit biased towards Google than Apple, but this bias formulated from facts that really bother me about Apple and satisfy me with Google.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Android or Iphone? - Katy - 04-08-2014, 07:33 PM
[] - steelers_no.7 - 04-08-2014, 07:40 PM
[] - Ashley - 04-08-2014, 07:44 PM
[] - mike - 04-08-2014, 07:54 PM
[] - Soundatventure - 04-08-2014, 08:02 PM
[] - Artv - 04-08-2014, 08:05 PM
[] - David - 04-08-2014 08:06 PM