This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who else would like to see the world burn and why?
04-08-2014, 07:36 PM
Who else would like to see the world burn and why?
To me the whole idea of everything is perfect and wonderful and unicorns (especially here in the good old USA) has gotten extremely boring. To the point to where im walking outside on a beautiful day and am thinking "damn I wish I could see a nuke go off in the distance" or of any other badass thing which would in turn produce a Domino effect turning the world into an Anarchist state. I'm not saying this because I want to bash heads open or anything. And I don't necessarily prefer the idea of nukes. Hell a complete financial crash would be just as well. Im just so sick of walking around seeing all the other people in this world especially my generation y or "y do we care" and gen z do nothing but get on their iphones checking their fucking instagrams and facebook pages or watching the damn telLIEvision keeping up with the fucking kardashians or watching celebrity Twitter fueds being reported on the news as if that's the way it's supposed to be. To me watching everyone wonder how they're going to eat or drink or find a safe place to sleep would be refreshing.

I just think about it this way. My brain is tired. I mean humans have gone on like this for years and years now and still no big catastrophic events have happend. I'd be nice to understand the point of it all in the last remaining days.

All comments welcome including hateful ones. At least then I know I got you thinking.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Who else would like to see the world burn and why? - Arron - 04-08-2014 07:36 PM
[] - DeathDealer - 04-08-2014, 07:46 PM
[] - John W - 04-08-2014, 07:50 PM
[] - xpatinasia - 04-08-2014, 07:56 PM
[] - Dennis - 04-08-2014, 08:03 PM
[] - luisa l hi - 04-08-2014, 08:12 PM
[] - iowastate06 - 04-08-2014, 08:14 PM
[] - Capitalist - 04-08-2014, 08:16 PM