This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Today is my birthday and my friends have not said happy birthday to me?
04-08-2014, 07:44 PM
Today is my birthday and my friends have not said happy birthday to me?
This might sound a little bit paranoid but I have a few close friends (or so i thought) and i remember their birthdays all the time, not once have i ever forgotten my close friends birthdays. but today its My turn, My Birthday! and none of my friends whom i thought were the greatest, the awesome, the nicest friends I've ever had since middle school. NOT ONE OF THEM said happy birthday to me, and we've been friends for a long time too. (No texts, no e-mail messages, no facebook posts, nothing at all) It hurts and makes me feel like i was not important at all in their lives, only to fill a empty void or spot. (except one dude but we barely talk). should i forget about all of them and go about my life? what should i do? should i cuss them out if i ever see them again? or when its their special day, should i do the same thing to them like they did to me? I honestly don't want to do that because no one wins there and it would make me just like them. please help! (by the way: I'm 22 years now).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Today is my birthday and my friends have not said happy birthday to me? - CrazyBunnyPuddin - 04-08-2014 07:44 PM
[] - Millena - 04-08-2014, 07:52 PM
[] - super cool - 04-08-2014, 07:56 PM
[] - Sexybups - 04-08-2014, 08:05 PM
[] - Erica - 04-08-2014, 08:11 PM
[] - Ellie Sealy - 04-08-2014, 08:18 PM