This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My parents won't let me have a facebook?
04-08-2014, 09:57 PM

I'm not sure what kind of answer you are looking for.

If you are trying to convince your parents I would make the case that it is widely used now as a communication tool, and with guidance and a willingness to be responsible you can learn how to use Facebook and become prepared to use it responsibly with thought to how much time you use it and how to manage your privacy by the time you move out and eventually sign up for one in the future. You will probably get one after you move out or go to college, so setting one up with your parents will allow them to teach you how to be better prepared.

It sounds like you've been making an effort to say you will cooperate and be responsible, so I'm not sure how much more of a case you can make. I wouldn't argue with them. Keep trying to show and communicate that you are serious and will be responsible about your time and privacy on facebook, and you really would like to stay in the loop with your friends. Good luck..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ash - 04-08-2014, 09:43 PM
[] - msmarlathetumor - 04-08-2014, 09:52 PM
[] - Ryan K - 04-08-2014 09:57 PM