This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blogging and making money?
10-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Blogging and making money?
Ok, I'm kind of new to the whole blogging and advertising, but I been researching and talking with bloggers who make around $3,000 per month with their blog(s) in less than a months time. I'm aware of the hard work that needs to be done to make that type of money so fast... But it's possible. I don't need any jerks telling me it's impossible when obviously people are doing everyday to make a living, but here's what I need to know.

Me and my team have made 20 blogs and 6 websites not yet published, all of the blogs are set up with highly quality content, they are all about the same topic, which is very popular. I have the right marketing plan and I have paid for some promotion. We are getting prepared to publish these blogs by next week. We expect to get 1,000 visitors per day, due to our twitter account we have 200,000 followers and is growing.

Now my question is, besides the affiliates and the pay per click ads. Where do I go to sell some ad space? Andw what are some other ways to do advertising?

Now, the websites are currently under construction,

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Blogging and making money? - ll l - 10-15-2012 08:54 PM
[] - vignesh - 10-15-2012, 09:02 PM
[] - Jake - 10-15-2012, 09:02 PM