This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hate this generation so much?
04-12-2014, 10:27 PM

You know, I feel the same way about this generation. I completely agree with you. Kids these days are so ignorant about everything(Some kids at my school didn't know the Malaysian plane disappeared until a week and a half later). Especially about music. Every song nowadays sounds exactly the same. I can't tell one song from another until I listen to the Chorus. But with the older songs(all the bands you mentioned) I can tell you what song it is by listen to the first 1-4 seconds of it. They songs were unique just like the people. Now, because everyone copies one another, everything is so generic. No individuality whatsoever. I wish I could go back to the 60s, 70s maybe even the 80s and just enjoy great music. I would love to go to Woodstock! I feel that this is a lost generation. But then I have some hope because there are people like you who go against this conformity. Thank you and keep rocking out! You've got a ear for good music!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Locoluis - 04-12-2014, 10:07 PM
[] - Mika - 04-12-2014, 10:15 PM
[] - David - 04-12-2014, 10:17 PM
[] - Girl - 04-12-2014 10:27 PM