This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone got advice or experiences to share about relationships with a somewhat-famous person?
04-17-2014, 07:55 AM

If you get any such stories, you can bet that 99.9999999999% of them will be the fan-fiction fantasies of fevered minds.

Apart from rock-band groupies, people who have relationships with famous people are often valued for their ability to respect the other person's privacy.

"I am not trying to use him for what he has I want a totally different career then he has."

No, you're trying to use him to fulfill your fantasies that a 'sort of famous person' is better and sexier than ordinary people. Not the case. They tend to have more money and less privacy... personally that would be a deal-breaker for me because you don't realize how precious privacy is until you go out to get your mail and find some asshat with a camera. I've known a couple of people who lived in the public eye and it's not a good place to live.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Bobbin - 04-17-2014, 07:27 AM
[] - Maverick - 04-17-2014, 07:35 AM
[] - paul - 04-17-2014, 07:45 AM
[] - esmerelda - 04-17-2014 07:55 AM