This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to deal with delusional Justin Bieber fans?
04-17-2014, 09:27 PM
How to deal with delusional Justin Bieber fans?
I have an Ariana Grande fan twitter account with quite a lot of followers (5 thousand). Earlier on today I was having a rant about Justin Bieber and his behaviour and how he's a danger to society, a brat, needs help, etc. I did it because I'm a person who has been affected by drink driving before and I feel extremely strongly about the subject. Before I knew it there were HUNDREDS of JB fans in my mentions, telling me to die, calling Ariana a wh*re, and calling ME one. Worst of all they were calling me ugly. My link on my profile on twitter is to my tumblr where there are pictures of me, and some of them were even tweeting the pictures and mocking me. I've always been really insecure about my looks and even though they're just pathetic kids on the internet it still really got to me. I deleted my account because of the hate half an hour ago.

I just can't believe that people would say such vile things online. If you can't handle somebody's opinion about a singer who you don't even know, how will you survive in the real word?

What should I do about it? I feel so scared and upset Sad

P.S. I find it so hypocritical how beliebers always tweet about how "the media bully Justin" yet they do the same to anyone who isn't obsessed with him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to deal with delusional Justin Bieber fans? - Aloelle - 04-17-2014 09:27 PM
[] - Tristan - 04-17-2014, 09:38 PM
[] - Chris - 04-17-2014, 09:47 PM
[] - Aardvark - 04-17-2014, 09:50 PM