This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to deal with delusional Justin Bieber fans?
04-17-2014, 09:47 PM

There is nothing you can do about the twisted opinions of people who are delusional about a celebrity. I am a substitute teacher and I had middle and high school girls getting up in my grill after I made the comment that Beiber is a Hannah Montana wannabe (before Miley got all slutty and controversial and all). The fact is that people who are obsessed with celebrities will always be the "fanatic" and may never see the practical side of an argument against the object of their obsession. Beiber is a danger to himself, to the people on the street, and to the teens who are so easily beguiled into thinking he is all that and a bag of chips. Honestly, there is nothing you can do short of retracting your statement and apologizing for your statement, which I am sure is contrary to your actual position, that will do anything to appease their hateful comments. I say to you to let their comments roll like water off a duck's back and live to blog another day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Tristan - 04-17-2014, 09:38 PM
[] - Chris - 04-17-2014 09:47 PM
[] - Aardvark - 04-17-2014, 09:50 PM