This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to deal with delusional Justin Bieber fans?
04-17-2014, 09:50 PM

1) He is not really a "danger" to society... There are neighborhoods in my city where there are break ins and robberies daily... I'm sorry but "mischief" (throwing eggs at houses) is not a danger to society... I know he had that D.U.I, and yeah that can constitute for one experience since drunk driving is responsible for a lot of deaths and injuries... however I wouldn't call him a danger to society for that reason alone.

2) Don't take there opinions seriously. It's common for people to ATTACK the PERSON as opposed to the persons opinion... and these "attacks" are out of shear hate and really not even what they think. For example, if you were on normal or good terms with one of these girls, they might say "you're pretty". But if you're arguing with them, they would say "you're ugly". Just how it works with a lot of people...

3) I don't know why you wouldn't "believe" they would say these things online... I mean, on the internet the most of us are anonymous in some way or another. I mean you had your picture up, maybe they did, maybe they didn't... but chances are, y'all ain't know and cannot find where each other live. Point is, people are more likely to talk in general, on the internet... whether it's there opinions or they're insulting someone. Take me for example, I am very introverted in real life... I am not as likely to express my opinions out loud... like I'm sitting in class and I got a lot I wanna say, but I won't raise my hand to speak.

4) Well the thing you need to do is figure out why you feel scared and upset... talk to yourself or find some outlet you can express your feelings, you know? You gotta find the reasons why you feel this way and then from there is when you solve your problems. To me it seems like these problems are 100% mental, and just arose. So you're not scared because someone placed a hit on you, you're scared because of some psychological reason... now unless you a mental illness, it's prolly just a short temporary issue you can logic your way out of (ie: you're not really in any danger because some teenage girls threatened you online)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Tristan - 04-17-2014, 09:38 PM
[] - Chris - 04-17-2014, 09:47 PM
[] - Aardvark - 04-17-2014 09:50 PM