This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to grow & advertise?
04-19-2014, 01:37 PM
How to grow & advertise?
I want to make my business grow & make money a.s.a.p. Im into custom painting and designing for electronics, ( game consels & controllers, cases for iphone, ipad, cell phones, laptop faces ect. ) I have a lot of experience with painting & I do quality work. I posted some ads in craigslist but it's not really working. So if anyone can give me some advise to help me that would be great. Maybe tell me where & how to place ads., or check out my ad on craigslist & tell me what i'm doing wrong or how can I make it better. Or anything that will work. It's a small business, I just started, and I cant afford to put that much money into it yet, im 18 so I probably wont get approved for a loan or something. I want it to run like a car wash or body shop where people come to me, get it painted, & then pick it up when it's done. So this will most likely limit me to people in my area, but i'm ok with that as long as I get business. I dont want to ship online or anything like that because it's too much of a transaction, so selling online to people far away is out of the question. So I need ideas that cost little - no money. Any ideas? Here is the link to my craigslist ad http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/vgm/3661547232.html

P.S. I dont want to change the business, no painting mugs, no dramatic changes, I paint the cases and accessories to electronics only (controllers, game consels cell phone cases ect.) People come to me, I paint it, & they pick it up when it's ready. I want it to run in the manner of a car wash or body shop. Just tell me what to do to be successful while sticking to these guidlines

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to grow & advertise? - 123456 - 04-19-2014 01:37 PM
[] - Open Sauce - 04-19-2014, 01:45 PM