This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think The Rock set the bar up too high?
04-27-2014, 08:16 AM

True, but I rather have that bar set up high instead of too low, also, I have seen the positive comments everyone has made about the Rock since his return Monday, I can agree with how great Rock is on the Mic, and the young guys on WWE's Roster could learn some things from The Rock, but at the same time, how in the hell can they be as entertaining when WWE lets the Rock say what he wants when he wants, but makes everyone else stick to the PG Guidelines, they won't even allow Cena to say Ass on the air without having him apologize later on on his twitter for it, and claim he was "Fined" as punishment! No body made The Rock apologize for his language or statements, WWE needs to stop trying to cut the wrestlers balls off, let them have a little freedom on the Mic, and not feel this need to apologize for every little thing that could be considered offensive, this is the only way WWE will get another star at the Level of the Rock, but even then, The Rock has a natural talent that I think, if WWE even did give it's Superstars freedom on the Mic, those Superstars would have a difficult time reaching Rock's Level, but they don't stand a chance if WWE censors them, and writes all their lines for them!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Kevin - 04-27-2014, 07:42 AM
[] - Deejie - 04-27-2014, 07:45 AM
[] - Spycho sid Justice - 04-27-2014, 07:55 AM
[] - 567 - 04-27-2014, 08:03 AM
[] - 881 - 04-27-2014 08:16 AM
[] - Metal Cult - 04-27-2014, 08:29 AM