This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will my friend get notified on Facebook if I delete an old comment I posted for her?
10-15-2012, 09:06 PM
Will my friend get notified on Facebook if I delete an old comment I posted for her?
A long time back, I wrote a comment under one of the posts my friend put up. it was a pic of herself. we used to be good friends back then, now am even not sure if i should keep her on my Facebook. I wrote her "that's a really cute pic of you.." and stuff like that...thing is, she never even liked my comment/compliment there or said anything about it. I forgot all about it honestly and as I was on her page I just noticed it as I scrolled down. So it's not like I purposely looked for it.

So I was thinking like what's the point of putting that there and giving nice compliments if she wont care right? so i deleted it. But am not sure if Facebook will notify her or she'll know any way that I deleted it...? That is other than actually going to that old post like I did. which I doubt she'll even bother to do :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Will my friend get notified on Facebook if I delete an old comment I posted for her? - ♥ Tara ♥ - 10-15-2012 09:06 PM
[] - David - 10-15-2012, 09:14 PM
[] - Yonna - 10-15-2012, 09:14 PM
[] - AMT - 10-15-2012, 09:14 PM
[] - Truworth - 10-15-2012, 09:14 PM