This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I get obsessed easily?
10-15-2012, 09:07 PM
I get obsessed easily?
It seems like I get obsessed with everything (not like girl obsessed or OCD obsessed. You'll see.) Anyway, I'm totally obsessed eith Rise Against and Tim McIlrath (I'm lesbian, so its not like love obsessed. Just obsessed fan). Tim is my hero and I love him so much and I love the band and have almost all of their songs. I made a facebook page for him and I follow his F-Yeah tumblr.

I'm also obsessed with pokemon. Go ahead and laugh. I'm 15. A lot of my friends like pokemon, BUT I LOVE IT. All I ever want to talk about is Pokemon, but I don't. I play it all the time and do stuff online with it too. I'll read fanfics, surf on Bulbapedia, and look up youtube videos.

My third obsession is girls. Well' just the one I like now. As doon as i started likeing her, I totally became obsessive and clingy and stalkerish until she was totally creeped out. I would never stop talking about her to my friends, I got a picture on my phone from tue internet of her, I wrote about her, and I dreamed about her. I also googled her name several times. I'm better now though.

Any idea why I'm so obsessive?? There are a few more things, but they're not as bad.
I am most definitely a lesbian....I'm a girl and I like girls......
WHY DOES NO ONE BELIEVE I'M A LESBIAN! I'm a girl. Who has liked about 4 or 5 girls. Never any boys. I think they're gross, but cool as friends. I'm a freshman in high school. I've known I was gay since 7th grade. I'm the butchest lesbian ever. I'm in my schools GSA. No, I'm not a femme girl that's just "experimenting" because it's "cool". I hate how anytime you say you're gay on the internet, people think you are trolling. I'm serious. You can look at my other questions. I'm. A. Homosexual. Female.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I get obsessed easily? - Mariana - 10-15-2012 09:07 PM
[] - Kat - 10-15-2012, 09:15 PM
[] - K - 10-15-2012, 09:15 PM
[] - Johnathan - 10-15-2012, 09:15 PM
[] - VanReitgen - 10-15-2012, 09:15 PM
[] - DecapiatedPanda - 10-15-2012, 09:15 PM